This Policy (the “Policy”) discloses the privacy practices Cascadance.
This Policy governs how Cascadance collects, stores, processes, transfers, uses, and protects personally identifiable information that it collects from and about you.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
P.O. Box 1713
Mill Valley, CA 94942
1. Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) means information that can be directly associated with you (such as your name, email address, or telephone number), or information about activities directly linked to you (such as newsletter subscriptions). We collect PII in the following ways:
Information that you provide to us directly:
- When you contact or communicate with Cascadance, we may gather information such as your name, physical address, email address and phone number
- When you participate in a promotional offer and/or purchase products or services, we may gather information regarding the offer that you participate in, and any products or services that you purchase, as well as financial information such as your credit card number.
- When you register for an event, subscribe to a newsletter, or participate in communities, program, class or promotion, or click on a URL, we may gather user preferences, product interests, industry focus, community choices and other customer profile information.
Information we collect through online technology
- Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies enable us to collect information about your visits to our website, such as:
- Internet Protocol Address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to our site)
- Date and time of visit
- URL of pages visited
- Other browsing behavior, such as products and file download
Information from other sources
- From time-to-time we may receive information from other sources, such as commercial contact lists and we may combine that information with information previously collected.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We use PII to conduct business, provide information, improve our understanding of your needs and interests, develop and improve our services and products, and personalize communications. Examples include:
- Advising you of relevant promotions, products, services, and news about Cascadance
- Processing and fulfilling orders
- Creating and monitoring accounts
- Market research projects
- Analyzing how our products and services are used
- Personalizing content and advertising
- Monitoring our services in order to prevent and identify unauthorized content use and violations of our end user agreements
- Planning and forecasting
- Legal compliance
- Preventing fraud and prohibited or illegal activities
3. How We Share and Disclose PII
We may share or disclose your PII with:
- Companies that are related to Cascadance, in order to support business and marketing processes
- Our service providers and suppliers, who are acting and using your information solely on our behalf
- As necessary, if we suspect a violation of our policies or to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity
- Government agencies, law enforcement agencies and others, based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law
- The buyer, if Cascadance or any of its assets are sold
- Others including without limitation other participants, to the extent of any PII that is posted by you or an authorized third-party to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, and other social network environments
4. Children’s Privacy
Cascadance’s web sites and marketing are not directed to children under 13 years of age.
5. Notice and Choice
We provide notice about our use of PII in this Policy, in our web pages, and in other locations where we collect information. You can choose whether or not to provide your PII to us. If you choose not to provide PII, you may not be able to take advantage of certain offers, options, events and services that depend upon accurate PII.