One-to-one coaching helps you leverage what you do well, while identifying and addressing what prevents you and your organization from achieving its potential.
If you’re like most leaders we work with, your business throws you daily curve balls. Constant fire drills leave little time to step back and get perspective, let alone develop your skills for the long term while adjusting to constant change with grace, resilience and flexibility.
Janet Crawford and her select group of partner coaches have extensive experience coaching, consulting and leading in a wide array of organizations, allowing us to see trends over time and apply the wisdom learned from prior engagements to the next. At Cascadance, we are expert at identifying the key changes in leadership behavior that yield cascading positive results through your organization.
We know that you can’t afford the time for lengthy training courses or to keep up with the torrents of new publications on leadership and business. Our job is to keep up to date and to bring relevant skills, tools, and insights to the table at the moment you need them.
We help you focus your attention and give you a courageous pause to discern what matters, to say no to the work that doesn’t, and to plan for the future. We keep you accountable to your goals, review the results of new behaviors and help you adjust for increased effectiveness.
Pulling extensively from cutting-edge neuroscience research, we bring a fresh perspective on leadership informed by a deep understanding of what makes people do what they do at the most basic level. Our clients leave with generative insights that remain relevant long after the latest flavor of the month approach has made way for the next.
Cascadance Coaching Yields Bottom-line Results
Our clients become better observers of themselves, their teams and their organizations, able to discern the actions that will make the difference and armed with skills for bringing about change in themselves and their organizations. As their leadership skill grows, they identify and diffuse issues before they become costly and time-consuming problems. Clients report significant improvements in:
- Self Management
- Time Management
- Leadership Presence
- Strategic Thinking
- Planning and Execution
- Developing and Retaining Top Talent
- Employee Engagement
- Real-Time Learning and Flexibility
- Sustainability and Resilience
Cascadance Coaching Process Overview
- Conducts in depth feedback interviews with 6-12 colleagues, peers, management, and/or customers.
- Aggregates feedback into a confidential report.
- Meets the team and other key players in the system.
- Completes written self-assessment exercise.
- Completes other inventories such as the Myers-Briggs type indicator.
Goal-setting and Planning
- Using the insights gathered, we explore the outcomes you wish to achieve.
- Together, we devise a plan of action for moving forward.
- When appropriate, we encourage clients to share their goals with key people in the organization and to involve them in their learning plan.
- Although the format may vary to meet individual needs, a typical engagement includes weekly one hour phone or in person meetings.
- Client brings current challenges to the session and updates the coach on how they’ve applied the learning from the prior session(s). Coach and client explore current issues and/or long-term goals, generating new insights and actions. Sessions generally end with the coach assigning a new practice, behavior or exercise to translate insight into results.
- When beneficial, coach may provide real time “shadow” observation of meetings and other work activities with immediate feedback.
- While coaching contracts are in three-month increments, most clients engage for six months or more.
- Progress is informally evaluated regularly. At three month intervals, we formally document progress and next steps in a written report.